- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 3 Eggs
- * 1 Cup Sugar
- * 2/3 Cup Pumpkin
- * 3 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- * 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- * 3/4 Cup Flour
- * 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- * 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- * 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- * 1 Cup powdered Sugar
- * 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
- * 4 Teaspoon Margarine
- * 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- For the cake: Beat eggs at high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually add sugar, stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Stor together flour, baking powder, cinnamon & salt. Fold this into pumpkin mixture. Poor into greased & floured cookie sheet with edges - Top with nuts. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes. Turn onto towel that has been sprinkled with powdered suger. Roll up from short end leaving towel in the roll. Cool.
- For the filling - Mix well. Carefully unroll cooled roll. Spread filling over cooled pumpkin roll. Roll back up without towel. Wrap with plastic wrap and place in freezer util solid. Slice off amount you need and refreeze unused portion.
NotesMy Husbands Grandmothers recipe. We have this at every Christmas and I make it year round! My favorite dessert!
This is so good! Very Rich!
NOTE: We like ours frozen but you dont have to freeze yours! I slice a piece off and put in on top of vanilla ice cream! Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More