- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
BackstoryThese pumpkin shaped rolls are the perfect addition to any Holiday meal.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 pecan pieces, for stems
- Shape each dinner or Texas roll into a slightly flat ball. Using scissors, make 6 to 8 cuts, equally spaced, around the outside of each ball about 1/2- inch deep. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke a deep hole into the top of each pumpkin shaped roll. Place on a sprayed baking sheet and cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Allow to rise until almost double. Remove wrap and re-poke stem hole. Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and brush with butter. Insert pecan pieces into pumpkin rolls for stems.