- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 pecan pieces, for stems
- Shape each dinner or Texas roll into a slightly flat ball. Using scissors, make 6 to 8 cuts, equally spaced, around the outside of each ball about 1/2- inch deep. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke a deep hole into the top of each pumpkin shaped roll. Place on a sprayed baking sheet and cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Allow to rise until almost double. Remove wrap and re-poke stem hole. Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and brush with butter. Insert pecan pieces into pumpkin rolls for stems.
NotesThese pumpkin shaped rolls are the perfect addition to any Holiday meal.