- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer at medium speed, combine the eggs, sugar, oil, applesauce and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and mix at low speed until thoroughly combined and the batter is smooth.
- Spread the batter into a greased 13x10 baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More