- Cooking Time: 10-13 minutes
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 cup ground pecans
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in pecans, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended.
- Shape dough into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool slightly on cooling rack.
- Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar then cool completely on cooling rack. If necessary, before serving roll cookies in powdered sugar again.
NotesThis is a recipe that I created for the Pillsbury Bake-Off Monthly Challenge for December 2009---and it won!
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More