- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 x 220g cans Weight Watchers Pumpkin Soup
- 100g breast meat only, shredded barbecue chicken, purchased
- 1 choppedGreen shallot
- 1 tbs choppedfresh coriander leaves
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- Serves 2
- Points value per serve: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking: Nil
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Soup 2 x 220g can
- barbecue chicken, purchased 100g breast meat only, shredded
- Green shallot 1 chopped
- fresh coriander leaves 1 tbs chopped
- wholegrain bread 2 slices
- 1. Place pumpkin soup into 2 small ceramic bowls or china mugs and stir through shredded chicken. Microwave, covered on HIGH for 1 minute.
- 2. Stir through shallot and coriander. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper. Toast bread. Serve soup with toast.
- Weight Watchers Meals in MInutes (Give or take 5)
NotesWeight Watchers Points value per serve: 4
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More