- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1/2 cup coconut Silk
- 1 and1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sliced onions, sauteed
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted
- 4 oz. soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and fresh herbs, serve and enjoy!
NotesThis soup is perfect to get you in the spirit of the holidays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More