- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1/2 cup coconut Silk
- 1 and1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sliced onions, sauteed
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted
- 4 oz. soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and fresh herbs, serve and enjoy!
NotesThis soup is perfect to get you in the spirit of the holidays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More