- Cooking Time: 7
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1/2 cup coconut Silk
- 1 and1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sliced onions, sauteed
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted
- 4 oz. soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and fresh herbs, serve and enjoy!
NotesThis soup is perfect to get you in the spirit of the holidays!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Gluten-Free and Delicious
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More