- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. spice cake mix
- 16 oz. cooked or canned pumpkin
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 lb. confectioners sugar
- 1 C flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- 1/2 C vegetable or canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Grease a jelly roll pan (large baking sheet with a small edge all the way around).
- In a large bowl using a mixer, at low speed blend cake mix with salad oil, eggs, and pumpkin.
- Blend until moistened.
- Then mix at
- medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan;
- bake until top
- is firm to touch; about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, at low speed beat cream cheese, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add confectioners sugar; beat until smooth. spread evenly over
- completely cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- To serve, cut in 2 inch bars.
Cooking with Sabra
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More