- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Can of Packed Pumpkin
- 1/2 C. Water
- 1 - Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 - 8 oz. Fat Free Whipped Topping
- 1/4 C. (or 6 pks.) Splenda
- Prepare a 9 X 13 pan according to package directions.
- Mix together cake mix, pumpkin and water.
- Bake according to package directions.
- For Topping:
- Mix cream cheese and Splenda.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Serve cooled cake with a dollop of topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More