- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee
- Combine first 3 ingredients in saucepan bring to quick boil.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add to strong coffee, top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
NotesJust like the Coffee at Starbucks YUM!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More