- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryJust like the Coffee at Starbucks YUM!!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee
- Combine first 3 ingredients in saucepan bring to quick boil.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add to strong coffee, top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More