- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee
- Combine first 3 ingredients in saucepan bring to quick boil.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add to strong coffee, top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
NotesJust like the Coffee at Starbucks YUM!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Christmas CookiesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More