- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c can pumpkin puree (not the spiced variety)
- 2 c flour (can sub. some wheat flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1 c raisins (can sub choc. chips)
- 1 c chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in pumpkin puree.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and clove. Add to butter mixture and beat well to combine.
- Add raisins and nuts in 2 batches, mixing between additions. (If using)
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake about 18 minutes, until set, not browned.
- Transfer to racks to cool. Makes 32
NotesRecipe from the Totally Cookies Cookbook. Good stuff but more cake kind of cookie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
My Family CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More