- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 tub (16 oz.) cream cheese frosting (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of parchment paper, combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices; set aside.
- BEAT butter and sugar together in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, pumpkin and vanilla.
- ADD flour mixture gradually to butter mixture and beat until well blended. Stir in nuts and cranberries. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until brown on edges. Slide parchment with cookies onto wire rack to cool.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Drizzle or frost cookies with cream cheese frosting, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More