- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 tub (16 oz.) cream cheese frosting (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of parchment paper, combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices; set aside.
- BEAT butter and sugar together in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, pumpkin and vanilla.
- ADD flour mixture gradually to butter mixture and beat until well blended. Stir in nuts and cranberries. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until brown on edges. Slide parchment with cookies onto wire rack to cool.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Drizzle or frost cookies with cream cheese frosting, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More