- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 heaping T. canned pumpkin
- 2 T. vanilla syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1-2 shots espresso
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or 1 Tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup
- (You can also order Pumpkin Spice syrup from Monin, maybe even your local Starbucks will sell you some.)
- See note: Vanilla flavored coffee cream
- In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk. Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat gently, continuing to stirring occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear.
- Pour pumpking flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
- Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Note: If you like it slightly sweeter; and I know I do, I add a wee bit of vanilla flavored coffee cream. If you like it less sweet, adjust to taste. No matter what though, ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce