- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 heaping T. canned pumpkin
- 2 T. vanilla syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1-2 shots espresso
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or 1 Tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup
- (You can also order Pumpkin Spice syrup from Monin, maybe even your local Starbucks will sell you some.)
- See note: Vanilla flavored coffee cream
- In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk. Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat gently, continuing to stirring occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear.
- Pour pumpking flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
- Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Note: If you like it slightly sweeter; and I know I do, I add a wee bit of vanilla flavored coffee cream. If you like it less sweet, adjust to taste. No matter what though, ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes for Vitality
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More