- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 80 g. old fashioned oats
- 4 egg whites
- 150 g. Libby's Solid Packed Pumpkin Canned
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Splends/Stevia/no-calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1. Pre-heat your skillet or griddle on a medium temperature depending on your stove.
- 2. Grind oats into a powder/flour-use coffee grinder or blender
- 3. In a separate bowl mix the egg whites and pumpkin
- 4. Pour into the bowl with the oats and mix together.
- 5. If you do not like the consistency for making the pancakes already add 1/4 cup of water(this will also allow you to make an extra pancake or two).
- 5. Spray skillet with non-stick spray
- 6. Scoop the batter using a 1/4 cup measuring cup and pour batter onto skillet/griddle
- 7. Flip when light bubbles form and edges are firm.
Protein: 25 g.
Carbs: 75 g.
Fat: 7 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More