PUMPKIN SPICED APPLE CIDER CAKE
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- For the cake:
- ■1 box white cake mix
- ■1 4-serving box instant vanilla pudding mix
- ■4 eggs
- ■1 stick butter (1/2 cup), melted
- ■1 cup apple cider
- For the glaze:
- ■3/4 cup apple cider
- ■1 cup powdered suga
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients for the cake. Blend until thoroughly mixed. Pour the batter into a well greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven. Stir together the apple cider and powdered sugar. Pour over the cake while it is hot and still in the pan. Allow the sweet cider to run down the edges of the pan and over the cake. Let it sit for about 30 minutes. Turn out onto a plate and cool completely.