- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup butter, softened butter
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of your stand-type mixer and
- with the paddle attachment, mix the eggs,
- soften butter, sugar, pumpkin, and walnuts
- In another bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda,
- baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and
- ginger together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients
- and continue beating until combined.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper
- or grease and flour.
- Pour the batter into the
- pan and smooth until it is level.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack in the pan.
- If you are
- using parchment paper, grab the edges of the
- paper and lift the cake onto cutting board.
- Frost the cake.
- Cut it into bars to serve.
- Beat the cream cheese in small bowl until it is
- Add the vanilla.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar.
- Beat in enough milk to reach the desired
- spreading consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More