- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup butter, softened butter
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of your stand-type mixer and
- with the paddle attachment, mix the eggs,
- soften butter, sugar, pumpkin, and walnuts
- In another bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda,
- baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and
- ginger together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients
- and continue beating until combined.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper
- or grease and flour.
- Pour the batter into the
- pan and smooth until it is level.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack in the pan.
- If you are
- using parchment paper, grab the edges of the
- paper and lift the cake onto cutting board.
- Frost the cake.
- Cut it into bars to serve.
- Beat the cream cheese in small bowl until it is
- Add the vanilla.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar.
- Beat in enough milk to reach the desired
- spreading consistency.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More