- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 8oz cream cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare a jellyroll pan
- Cream together oil, sugar, pumpkin, and eggs.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add to wet ingredients, pour into prepared jellyroll pan bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, cut and ice.
- I use a decorating bag with a star tip to frost, but you can frost the entire jellyroll pan then cut.
- Cutting tip: bite size is best for home or parties, but using a scalloped edge cookie cutter makes them perfect for selling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More