- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut loaf of bread dough in half horizontally. Roll each half into a 36-inch rope.
- Brush well with beaten egg. Tie an overhand knot in one end holding end up as a pumpkin stem. Leave the circle open.
- With long end of rope, continue winding in and out of circle (about 4 times) finishing up with the end tucked underneath. This will form a pumpkin shape.
- Cup hands around finished pumpkin sides and plump it up tall. Keep stem above the pumpkin.
- Brush again with egg and place on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350° F for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool, slice off top and hollow out bowls. Fill with your favorite chili, stew or thick soup. Makes 2 pumpkin bowls.
NotesThese are great for stew, chili or any other think soup. The perfect bowl for your Halloween feast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More