- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lean sirloin tip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 medium celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cups zuccini
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 (16 ounce) can added stewed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour,
- Brown the beef in the olive oil add flour to coat. Than add all the above ingredients to the raw pumpkin & bake (In the pumpkin)
- Heat on 350 for 45 minutes..When scooping out the stew scoop part of the pumpkin too.
NotesFirst you get a pumpkin and cut the top in a circle and get all the guts & seeds out.
My kids LOVED this since I served it in a pumpkin!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More