- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 egg
- First Filling:
- 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Second Filling:
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup reserved cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Crust: Remove 1 cup of cake mix and set aside for topping. Add egg and melted butter to remaining cake mix. Mix with fork until well mixed. Press in well greased and floured 9x13-in. pan. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside while preparing fillings.
- Filling #1: Mix well and spread over baked crust. Set aside.
- Filling #2: Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over pumpkin mixture.
- Topping: Mix together until crumbly. Sprinkle over cheese mixture. Bake at 350ºF for 50-55 minutes. When cool, cover and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More