- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold butter, cut up
- 15oz can pumpkin
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl combine flour and sugars.
- Cut in butter till coarse crumb texture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Reserve 1 cup of mixture and press remainder firmly into the bottom and half way up the sides of a 12 x 7" baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and pour over crust.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 55 minutes or till golden.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or some whipped topping if desired.
NotesThese are bites of heaven, I swear! Such a hit at Thanksgiving (or if you are me, all through Fall becauce I LOVE pumpkin!)