- Cooking Time: 13
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixer bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, flour and spices until combined and smooth. Unroll crescent rolls, separate and lay flat.
- Evenly spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer then roll into the crescent shape. Sprinkle the top of the rolls with a little granulated sugar.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More