- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed Ginger Snaps
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Pecans
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- dash ground cloves
- Mix ginger snap crumbs, pecans, and butter; press into bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition until just blended.
- Reserve 1-1/2 cups of the plain batter.
- Stir remaining 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- Spoon 1/2 the pumpkin batter over crust; top with spoonfuls of 1/2 of the reserved plain batter. Repeat layers. Cut through batters with a knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 min or until center is almost set if using silver springform pan.
- OR bake at 300 degrees for 55 min if using a dark springform pan.
- Loosen cake from side of pan; cool before removing side of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
NotesMy husband eat this year-round. Its so good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More