- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed Ginger Snaps
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Pecans
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- dash ground cloves
- Mix ginger snap crumbs, pecans, and butter; press into bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition until just blended.
- Reserve 1-1/2 cups of the plain batter.
- Stir remaining 1/4 cup sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- Spoon 1/2 the pumpkin batter over crust; top with spoonfuls of 1/2 of the reserved plain batter. Repeat layers. Cut through batters with a knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 min or until center is almost set if using silver springform pan.
- OR bake at 300 degrees for 55 min if using a dark springform pan.
- Loosen cake from side of pan; cool before removing side of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
NotesMy husband eat this year-round. Its so good.
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More