- 1 Package of Pillsbury piecrusts (2 in package)
- 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- 2 cups of frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie seasoning
- chopped pecans (optional -- for garnish)
- Orange zest (optional -- for garnish)
Roll out the pie crusts. Using small biscuit cutter, a scalloped Pampered Chef bread tube, or a scalloped cookie cutter, cut 12 shapes out of each crust.
Press shapes into mini muffin pan. Prick each tart a couple of times with a fork.
Bake at 400 until golden brown.
Remove and cool tarts on cooling racks.
Once cool, sprinke tarts with powdered sugar.
For filling: combine pumkin, whipped topping and spice and wisk until well combined.
Fill tarts with filling using pastry bag or press.
Garnish with pecans and orange zest.
Note: tarts and filling can both be made one day in advance as long as tarts are kept in an airtight container and the filling is refrigerated.