- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package of Pillsbury piecrusts (2 in package)
- 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- 2 cups of frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie seasoning
- chopped pecans (optional -- for garnish)
- Orange zest (optional -- for garnish)
- Roll out the pie crusts. Using small biscuit cutter, a scalloped Pampered Chef bread tube, or a scalloped cookie cutter, cut 12 shapes out of each crust.
- Press shapes into mini muffin pan. Prick each tart a couple of times with a fork.
- Bake at 400 until golden brown.
- Remove and cool tarts on cooling racks.
- Once cool, sprinke tarts with powdered sugar.
- For filling: combine pumkin, whipped topping and spice and wisk until well combined.
- Fill tarts with filling using pastry bag or press.
- Garnish with pecans and orange zest.
- Note: tarts and filling can both be made one day in advance as long as tarts are kept in an airtight container and the filling is refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More