- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups shortbread cookies, crushed (about 14-16 cookies)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup crushed toffee candies (about 25-30 candies)
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- For Crust: Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-springform pan. Bake for 6 - 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- For Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cornstarch and cinnamon; beat well. Pour into crust. Bake for 60 - 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven; top with toffee candy pieces.
- For Topping: Combine sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over warm cheesecake. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More