- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pumpkin, sugar and eggs.
- Mix in the evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice; pour into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the pumpkin and then drizzle melted butter over the cake mix.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cool, then invert onto a serving dish.
- Serve with whipped topping.
NotesIt's better than pumpkin pie!