- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. pkg. instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 c. Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding and milk until well blended, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Blend in pumpkin and pie spice.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Garnish with gingersnaps if desired.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More