- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. pkg. instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 c. Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding and milk until well blended, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Blend in pumpkin and pie spice.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Garnish with gingersnaps if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
GAES PTO Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More