- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. pkg. instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 c. Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding and milk until well blended, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Blend in pumpkin and pie spice.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Garnish with gingersnaps if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More