- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. pkg. instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 c. Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding and milk until well blended, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Blend in pumpkin and pie spice.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Garnish with gingersnaps if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More