- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whole gingersnaps
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 3/4 cup melted white chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Wrap outside of pan with foil. In processor, grind gingersnaps, add sugar, melted butter and press into 9-inch springform pan. Bake 5 to 7 minutes. Take out and keep oven at temperature.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in processor until smooth, add the rest of the ingredients and process until completely mixed and smooth. Pour mixture into prepared crust and bake 50 minutes to 1 hour, until cheesecake starts to crack.
- While cooling, process almonds, butter, and sugar in processor; spread the mixture evenly on cookie sheet and put in oven for 6-7 minutes until it starts to toast. Spread evenly on top of cheesecake and cool 4 to 5 hours. Remove ring of pan and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More