- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups margarine (softened)
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 8oz package of cream cheese
- 4 TB margarine
- 1 TB milk
- 2 TB vanilla
- 2 cups Confectioners' sugar
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together eggs, margarine, sugar and pumpkin.
- In seperate bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture.
- Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 min or until done.
- Cool completely fill with cream cheese filling recipe follows.
- Cream cheese filling:
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Blend well.
- Sift confectioners' sugar into creamed mixture. Mix together add more confectioner's suger as needed to make somewhat stiff but spreadable.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More