- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups margarine (softened)
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 8oz package of cream cheese
- 4 TB margarine
- 1 TB milk
- 2 TB vanilla
- 2 cups Confectioners' sugar
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together eggs, margarine, sugar and pumpkin.
- In seperate bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture.
- Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 min or until done.
- Cool completely fill with cream cheese filling recipe follows.
- Cream cheese filling:
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Blend well.
- Sift confectioners' sugar into creamed mixture. Mix together add more confectioner's suger as needed to make somewhat stiff but spreadable.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More