- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups margarine (softened)
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 8oz package of cream cheese
- 4 TB margarine
- 1 TB milk
- 2 TB vanilla
- 2 cups Confectioners' sugar
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together eggs, margarine, sugar and pumpkin.
- In seperate bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture.
- Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 min or until done.
- Cool completely fill with cream cheese filling recipe follows.
- Cream cheese filling:
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Blend well.
- Sift confectioners' sugar into creamed mixture. Mix together add more confectioner's suger as needed to make somewhat stiff but spreadable.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More