- Cooking Time: 15 min.
- Servings: 4 to6
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 med. onion, finely chopped
- 3 c. veggie stock
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 T. curry powder
- 1 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- Coarse salt
- fresh chives
- Heat a soup pot over med. heat.
- Add oil, when heated add onion and cook 5 min.
- Add broth, tomatoes, beans, and pumpkin
- Stir to combine and bring soup to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med. low and stir in cream, curry,cumin, cayenne and salt to taste.
- Simmer 5 min.
- Garnish with chives
NotesThis comes from Rachel Ray.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More