- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2cups all purpose flour.
- 1tsp baking soda.
- 2tsp cinnamon.
- 1/2tsp ginger.
- 1/2tsp salt.
- 170g butter.
- 1/2cup sugar.(you can use brown sugar,in that case use 1cup)
- 1 large egg.
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract.
- 1cup pumpkin purée.
- 1 1/2cup oats.
- 1cup dates.
- A handful of walnuts.
- -Mix the dry ingredients in bowl,set aside.
- -Whish the butter and sugar together until creamy then add the egg with pumpkin purée,after that add the dry ingredients,mix with spatula to combine.
- -Preheat your oven to 180°,put the cookies on baking tray decorate them with chopped dates and walnuts as desired.
- -Cook them for 20 minutes until golden brown.
NotesSince it's fall season we must enjoy baking with pumpkin,it's such an amazing vegetable that you can make in many ways sweet or savory,and we love cookies so what about making them seasonal and add all the goodness of fall into it,these cookies are soft delicious and loaded with good things for you...a must try recipe.
I adapted the recipe from annies-eats.com with few modifications,it turned out perfect.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More