- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 t. veg. oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 c. pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 c. sherry
- 1/4 c. veggie broth
- 2 c. cooked black beans
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. thyme
- 2 green onions
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat oil
- Add onion, garlicm, and pumpkin ans saute until onion is softened.
- Add sherry and broth, simmer until pumpkin is tender, about 8 min.
- Add beans, salt, cumin and thyme, heat through.
- Garnish with green onions.
NotesFound this while looking for vegetarian recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More