- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 t. veg. oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 c. pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 c. sherry
- 1/4 c. veggie broth
- 2 c. cooked black beans
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. thyme
- 2 green onions
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat oil
- Add onion, garlicm, and pumpkin ans saute until onion is softened.
- Add sherry and broth, simmer until pumpkin is tender, about 8 min.
- Add beans, salt, cumin and thyme, heat through.
- Garnish with green onions.
NotesFound this while looking for vegetarian recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Eats!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More