- Cooking Time: 50 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cold
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- Cut each roll in half to make 48 pieces. Cut the cream cheese into 48 equal pieces. Wrap each dough piece around a piece of cream cheese to completely enclose. Combine pumpkin, sugar, pie spice and cinnamon in a bowl. Dip each filled dough ball into pumpkin mixture and coat completely. Place 16 coated balls in the bottom of a sprayed bundt pan. Drizzle 1/3 of the melted butter and sprinkle 1/3 of the pecans over them. Repeat two more times. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until dough is one inch below the top of the pan. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 45-50 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. Remove from oven and invert onto serving dish.
NotesPumpkin and Cream Cheese make this a delicious fall dessert.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2309
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More