- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet
- 2 liter ginger ale
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- Place slightly thawed sherbet in punch bowl.
- Add can of pineapple juice.
- Begin pouring ginger ale into bowl.
- Continue to pour until bowl is full or bottle is empty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More