- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Crispix cereal
- 1 12 oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 stick margarine
- Spread cereal on large cookie sheet.
- Melt peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter.
- Pour over cereal and mix well.
- Put powdered sugar in paper bag.
- Toss cereal in small batches until coated.
- Store in airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More