- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Crispix cereal
- 1 12 oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 stick margarine
- Spread cereal on large cookie sheet.
- Melt peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter.
- Pour over cereal and mix well.
- Put powdered sugar in paper bag.
- Toss cereal in small batches until coated.
- Store in airtight container.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More