- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 oz)box confectioner's sugar
- 12cups Crispix cereal
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and oil. Microwave high 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate melts. Stir in peanut butter. Pour mixture over cereal and mix well.
- Place confectioner's sugar in a zilock bag. Add coated cereal and close bag tightly. Shake bag gently until cereal is thoriughly coated with sugar. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More