- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz) pkg chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 oz)box confectioner's sugar
- 12cups Crispix cereal
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and oil. Microwave high 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate melts. Stir in peanut butter. Pour mixture over cereal and mix well.
- Place confectioner's sugar in a zilock bag. Add coated cereal and close bag tightly. Shake bag gently until cereal is thoriughly coated with sugar. Store in an airtight container.