- Cooking Time: 5 Min ready in 10 Min
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5 Min
- * 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- * 1/2 cup peanut butter
- * 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- * 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
2. Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
3. Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.
Website Credit: http://allrecipes.com