- Cooking Time: 5 Min ready in 10 Min
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5 Min
- * 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- * 1/2 cup peanut butter
- * 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- * 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- 2. Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- 3. Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More