- Cooking Time: 5 Min ready in 10 Min
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 5 Min
- * 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- * 1/2 cup peanut butter
- * 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- * 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- 2. Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- 3. Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Vegan Eats!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More