- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups rice chex cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powerdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal and set aside.
- In a glass casserole dish, place chocolate chips, peanute butter, and margarine. Microwave on a high one minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer, stir. Repeat this until smooth. Add Vanilla.
- Pour over cereal. Stir.
- Put powdered sugar in bag and add cereal mixture. Shake until coated.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More