- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups rice chex cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powerdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal and set aside.
- In a glass casserole dish, place chocolate chips, peanute butter, and margarine. Microwave on a high one minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer, stir. Repeat this until smooth. Add Vanilla.
- Pour over cereal. Stir.
- Put powdered sugar in bag and add cereal mixture. Shake until coated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More