- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups rice chex cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powerdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal and set aside.
- In a glass casserole dish, place chocolate chips, peanute butter, and margarine. Microwave on a high one minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer, stir. Repeat this until smooth. Add Vanilla.
- Pour over cereal. Stir.
- Put powdered sugar in bag and add cereal mixture. Shake until coated.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYsSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More