- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup purple grape juice
- 1/4 cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 ice cubes - adjust for desired texture
- Pinch of Stevia, if desired
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender and refreeze. When frozen, blend again for an icy, refreshing treat. Serves 1 or 2. Recipe may be doubled for additional servings.
NotesGreen Tea for Heart Health
Here's good news: If you've gotten on the "green tea" bandwagon and you're enjoying your daily dose of green tea...up the dose to five cups a day and you're on your way to improved cardiovascular health, according to a study from Japan.
Tea is the second most popular drink in the world after water.