- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound box plus
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp Rum
- 1/2 tsp Key Lime Zest or Lime oil, not extract but the oil from the rind
- Garnishing: (Optional)
- 2 cups Angel Flake coconut (Shredded)
- Key Lime Slices
- For Frosting:
- Beat together the butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar gradually at low speed.
- Mix in coconut milk, Rum and Lime zest or Lime oil.
- Remove cake from refrigerator
- Frost the cake.
- Coat either sides or top or both the sides and the top with Angel Flake coconut.
- Add wedges or thin sliced key limes as décor around the base or around the top edge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More