- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound box plus
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp Rum
- 1/2 tsp Key Lime Zest or Lime oil, not extract but the oil from the rind
- Garnishing: (Optional)
- 2 cups Angel Flake coconut (Shredded)
- Key Lime Slices
- For Frosting:
- Beat together the butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar gradually at low speed.
- Mix in coconut milk, Rum and Lime zest or Lime oil.
- Remove cake from refrigerator
- Frost the cake.
- Coat either sides or top or both the sides and the top with Angel Flake coconut.
- Add wedges or thin sliced key limes as décor around the base or around the top edge.