- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound box plus
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp Rum
- 1/2 tsp Key Lime Zest or Lime oil, not extract but the oil from the rind
- Garnishing: (Optional)
- 2 cups Angel Flake coconut (Shredded)
- Key Lime Slices
- For Frosting:
- Beat together the butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar gradually at low speed.
- Mix in coconut milk, Rum and Lime zest or Lime oil.
- Remove cake from refrigerator
- Frost the cake.
- Coat either sides or top or both the sides and the top with Angel Flake coconut.
- Add wedges or thin sliced key limes as décor around the base or around the top edge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More