- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large cans crushed tomato
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1 tsp. anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Heat a little olive oil in a large sauce pot.
- Cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato, capers, anchovy paste, salt and pepper and stir.
- add red wine and stir, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
NotesUse this super fast and easy sauce over pasta, or to add to my Pureed Vegetable Soup.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More