- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large cans crushed tomato
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1 tsp. anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Heat a little olive oil in a large sauce pot.
- Cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato, capers, anchovy paste, salt and pepper and stir.
- add red wine and stir, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
NotesUse this super fast and easy sauce over pasta, or to add to my Pureed Vegetable Soup.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More