- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryHi all..I'm Indonesian..I will introduce one of of our traditional cake, named Putu Ayu. There are many kind variation of putu ayu, this is the best me and my family favorite.
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams all-purpose flour
- 50 grams of glutinous rice flour
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 175 ml coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp cake emulsifier
- 100 grams of grated coconut, steamed in a minute and give a little salt
- Small flower shape cake mold
- Mix the glutinous rice flour and wheat flour, and sifted . Grease all molds with oil, coarsely grated coconut and place in the bottom of the mold, condense.
- Beat the eggs, brown sugar and cake emulsifier and sugar until thick and pale. Add salt, beat well again.
- Put in the flour mixture little by little alternately with coconut milk and stir gently.
- Add the batter to the mold, 3/4 high and steam for 20 minutes