- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water or pineapple juice
- 1 20 oz can chunk pineapple
- 1⁄2 small marshmallows
- 1 c whipping cream, whipped or 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- Stir together first six ingredients and cook dressing over low heat until thick.
- Stir dressing mix into cream, fold in pineapple and marshmallows.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight before serving.
NotesThis salad seems to have many names. Some call it ambrosia. Whatever name you use it is a great tasting fruit salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More