- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water or pineapple juice
- 1 20 oz can chunk pineapple
- 1⁄2 small marshmallows
- 1 c whipping cream, whipped or 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- Stir together first six ingredients and cook dressing over low heat until thick.
- Stir dressing mix into cream, fold in pineapple and marshmallows.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight before serving.
NotesThis salad seems to have many names. Some call it ambrosia. Whatever name you use it is a great tasting fruit salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More