- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups original pancake and waffle mix
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat waffle mix, milk, eggs, melted Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth.
- Prepare waffles according to manufacturer's directions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Summertime SippersSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More