- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3.9 ounce) box of chocolate pudding (the small box)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 box swiss chocolate cake mix (or favorite chocolate cake mix)
- Makes one 9-inch square pan
- Mix together the milk and pudding.
- Add the cake mix.
- Mix until combined about 30 strokes.
- Pour into a greased or oiled 9-inch cake pan. Spread out evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- The center will be slightly soft. Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing.
- *Variation: I made this recipe up for a girlfriend get-together and used a box of lemon pudding and a lemon cake mix.
- Just sprinkle the top with powdered sugar.
- I garnished with fresh raspberries and a dollop of fresh whipped cream. It was great!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More