- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3.9 ounce) box of chocolate pudding (the small box)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 box swiss chocolate cake mix (or favorite chocolate cake mix)
- Makes one 9-inch square pan
- Mix together the milk and pudding.
- Add the cake mix.
- Mix until combined about 30 strokes.
- Pour into a greased or oiled 9-inch cake pan. Spread out evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- The center will be slightly soft. Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing.
- *Variation: I made this recipe up for a girlfriend get-together and used a box of lemon pudding and a lemon cake mix.
- Just sprinkle the top with powdered sugar.
- I garnished with fresh raspberries and a dollop of fresh whipped cream. It was great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More