- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 to 2 onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery with tops, chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoons butter
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 - 15 ounce can mixed vegetables, drained *
- 1 - 15 ounce can creamed corn
- 2 burrito-size tortillas - use pizza cutter to slice into noodles
- cooked chicken, diced
- In Dutch oven, melt butter. Saute onion and celery for 1 to 2 minutes. Add broth, mixed vegetables, and creamed corn. Bring to a boil and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat to a slow boil. Gradually add tortilla noodles. Cook approximately 5 minutes, until noodles are tender and puffy.
- Stir in chicken. Heat only until chicken is hot. Serve immediately.
- * Use your choice of vegetables. I like to use fresh, "in season" vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More