- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 bag (3 pounds) of Empire frozen chicken wings
- * 2 onions peeled
- * 1 bag frozen carrots
- * 3 stalks of celery cut in 1 inch pieces
- * 2 tablesspoons of Better Than Boulion vegetable bouillion
- * A sprinkle of black pepper
- All into an 8 qt pot. High fire until it boils, then simmer for about an hour and a half. You can skim the fat just after the boil begins and get most of it.
- When it is done, we strain the soup. The chicken pieces go into a separate dish, as do the onions. I love them both, my wife just likes the soup, carrots, celery.
- We wanted some chicken soup and did not have the regular "fixings" in the house. So we improvised. This was an experiment and it came out pretty good. For future use I will also keep some frozen chicken legs in the freezer. That should finish off the flavor just right.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More