- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry or mirin
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh dill weed (1 tsp ground dried)
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- In one bowl, mix the ingredients in order
- except the cashews. Let sit at least 1 hour.
- Add nuts before serving.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More