- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry or mirin
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh dill weed (1 tsp ground dried)
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- In one bowl, mix the ingredients in order except the cashews.
- Let sit at least 1 hour.
- Add nuts before serving.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Summer 2009
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More