- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry or mirin
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh dill weed (1 tsp ground dried)
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- In one bowl, mix the ingredients in order except the cashews.
- Let sit at least 1 hour.
- Add nuts before serving.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Summer 2009
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Italy or Bust
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More