QUAKER OATMEAL COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 12 - 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, margarine, or Crisco
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups old fashioned Quaker Oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Beat together all liquid ingredients, butter and sugar (the longer the better)
- Stir in all other ingredients (don't beat!)
- Drop cookies by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes until light golden brown.
- Store in a tightly sealed container to keep soft.
NotesLooking for the original recipe for quaker oatmeal cookies? You've found it! Bake it and share this recipe with friends. Thanks!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More