- Cooking Time: 45 to 60
- Preparation Time:
- Great for Super Bowls and any football game too!
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Melt butter in shallow roasting pan, about 15x10x2, in oven.
- Remove from oven and stir in taco seasoning mix.
- Add chex and nuts.
- Mix until all pieces are coated well.
- Heat in oven 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Add beef jerky and cheese.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Cool and store in tightly covered container.
NotesI got this recipe from a magazine probably 25+ years ago. It is a Christmas snack tradition in our family.
Great for Super Bowls and any football game too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More